Supply Chain Management
Universidad Jesuita de Guadalajara
The new competitive paradigm is that today one supply chain competes against another, and the success of any company depends on how well it manages the interrelationships within its own chain.
Objective of this course is to generate learning about each of the interconnected links related to the supply chain, in order to reaffirm concepts and learn new tools and techniques for designing and implementing strategies focused on optimizing the chain in specific areas or overall.
- Strategic planning of the chain
- Customer-oriented organization
- Demand planning
- Operations management
- Distribution and warehousing
- Information technologies as a support for the chain
- Supply chain security
- Organizational change
- Negotiation and business ethics
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Medium (3-12 months)Language