Menstrual Health Supplies Workstream
The Menstrual Health Supplies Workstream provides a forum to include in the RHSC’s work on supplies and supplies-related issues, menstrual health and the issues which prevent women from gaining access to affordable, quality menstrual health supplies. Workstream members come together to forge a common language for understanding menstrual health supplies-related challenges and draw on existing approaches and expertise present within the RHSC.
- Factsheet: Menstrual product standards - A pathway to quality product access
- Database: Standards for disposable and reusable menstrual health products
- Report presentation: Development and compliance of quality standards for disposable and reusable menstrual health pads in LMICs
- Blog: Access to Menstrual Health Supplies during COVID-19: what have we learnt?
- Menstrual Health Standards Webinar Series: Standards for Reusable Sanitary Pads
- Menstrual Health Standards Webinar Series: Standards for Disposable Sanitary Pads
- Menstrual Health Standards Webinar Series: Standards for menstrual cups
- An unavoidable issue: Addressing menstrual health supply needs in humanitarian contexts
- Expanding access to menstrual products: Learnings from India and Ethiopia