Technical product briefs
The technical briefs are a series of publications, written by members of the Caucus on New and Underused Reproductive Health Technologies.
|Emergency contraceptive pills||English||French||Spanish|
|Levonorgestrel Intrauterine System||English||French||Spanish|
|Manual vacuum aspiration||English||French||Spanish|
|Mifepristone and misoprostol for medical abortion||English||French||Spanish|
|Misoprostol for maternal health||English||French||Spanish|
|Pregnancy tests for family planning||English||French||Spanish|
|Progesterone vaginal ring||English||French||Spanish|
- Frequently Asked Questions about New and Underused Reproductive Health Technologies Caucus
- A Forecasting Guide for New and Underused FP Method
- Making Decisions about Contraceptive Introduction:A Guide for Conducting Assessments to Broaden Contraceptive Choice and Improve Quality of Care
- PATH’s framework for product introduction
- Being strategic about contraceptive introduction: the experience of the Standard Days Method
A Forecasting Guide for New and Underused Methods
This guide provides direction to programs that want to forecast for new and underused methods (NUMs) of family planning.