The Executive Committee
Governance of the Coalition rests with an Executive Committee. The Committee, which meets twice annually, includes a Chair, the Coalition Director, and the incumbents of 12 seats, all filled on a renewable or rotating basis by representatives of the Coalition’s member organizations.
From Left to Right: (back) Frank Roijmans, Emma Iriarte , Linda Cahalen, Gloria Quansah Asare, John Skibiak, (middle) Meena Gandhi, John Townsend, Lester Coutinho, Ellen Starbird, Jotham Musinguzi, (front) Nora Quesada, Manuelle Hurwitz, Gifty Addico.
Our Committee Members
- John Townsend (Chair), Vice-President and Director, Reproductive Health Program, Population Council, New York, USA
- Klaus Brill, Vice President, Global HealthCare Programs, Bayer AG, Berlin, Germany
- Lester Coutinho, Deputy Director, Family Planning Program, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, USA
- Meena Gandhi, Health Adviser, Department for International Development, United Kingdom
- Manuelle Hurwitz, Director, Institutional Delivery at the International Planned Parenthood Federation, United Kindgdom
- Emma Iriarte, Executive Secretary, Salud Mesoamérica, Inter-American Development Bank, Panama
- Benoit Kalasa, Director; Technical Division at United Nations Population Fund, Senegal
- Nora Quesada, Regional Director, JSI, USA
- John Skibiak, Director, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition, PATH, Brussels, Belgium
- Ellen Starbird, Director, Office of Population and Reproductive Health, USAID, USA
- Jagdish Upadhyay, former Head of Reproductive Health Commodity Security & Family Planning, UNFPA