The Executive Committee
Governance of the Coalition rests with an Executive Committee. The Committee, which meets twice annually, includes a Chair, the Coalition Director, and the incumbents of 12 seats, all filled on a renewable or rotating basis by representatives of the Coalition’s member organizations.
Our Committee Members
- John Townsend (Chair), Vice-President and Director, Reproductive Health Program, Population Council, New York, USA
- Susan Clapham, Health International Development Adviser, Department for International Development, UK
- Lester Coutinho, Deputy Director, Family Planning Program, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, USA
- Manuelle Hurwitz, Director, Institutional Delivery at the International Planned Parenthood Federation, United Kingdom
- Benoit Kalasa, PhD, Director Technical Division, United Nations Population Fund, New York, USA
- Nora Quesada, Regional Director, JSI, USA
- John Skibiak, Director, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition, PATH, Brussels, Belgium
- Ellen Starbird, Director, Office of Population and Reproductive Health, USAID, USA
- Mukul Taparia, Vice-President, Pregna International Ltd.
- Jagdish Upadhyay, former Head of Reproductive Health Commodity Security & Family Planning, UNFPA
- Frank van de Looij, Health Expert, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands