In 2012, in London, the global community agreed to reach 120 million additional women by 2020, giving them access to a choice of quality contraception and reproductive health supplies. Despite collective efforts and substantial progress to date, we must now re-examine methods and redouble efforts if we are to reach this goal.
The 17th General Membership Meeting of the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition will take place between 10-14 October 2016, in Seattle. More than 250 of the world’s leading experts on contraceptive supplies will come together to ask hard questions, look for lightbulb moments, and refocus their energies in order to make 120M by 2020 a reality.
Spread the word!
Get involved, even if you are not attending the meeting in person. Your support on social media can get critical messages about RH commodity security out to our stakeholders. We’re the world’s largest network of reproductive health supplies agencies, and together, we can shake things up.
Cut and paste Tweets into your Twitter windows and use our badges to bring attention to the important issues in discussion this October
- Why is The Last Mile so critical in supply chains? #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
- How do we put an end to empty shelves forever? #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
- What happens after 2020? #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
- I’m attending. Are you? #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
- Why are youth #reprohealth needs so different from everyone else’s? #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
- Got data? How to use it to end #reprohealth unmet need? #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
- Hundreds of the world’s best minds on #reprohealth all under one roof soon, in Seattle #rhsupplies2016 bit.ly/rhsupplies2016
Access to contraception
The media kit is available for download. The package contains all graphics, Twitter messages and the logo of the event.