A fast-growing list of interactive presentations and workshops from thought-leaders in the reproductive health supplies community.
Topics include cutting-edge issues such as market dynamics, innovative funding mechanisms and reproductive health for youth.
The purpose of this webinar is to make visible the plight of Venezuelan women due to the lack of food, medicines, ARVs and SRH supplies. Shortages affect women and girls – for every 100 men living in extreme poverty in Venezuela,...
Poor-quality medicines may be an unaccounted root cause of high maternal mortality in low- and middle-income countries. The importance of quality-assured oxytocics cannot be overemphasized.
Two distinct but connected studies...
More than 32 million women and girls of reproductive age worldwide require humanitarian assistance. Women and girls affected by conflict and disasters are at increased risk of unintended pregnancy, unsafe abortion, and maternal...
- Answers_to_the_questions_raised.pdf (124 kB)
- Crisis-affected_settings_and_the_need_for_SRH_supplies.pdf (1.1 MB)
- Prepositioning_emergency_SRH_supplies_as_part_of_humanitarian_preparedness.pdf (2.0 MB)
- When_She_Needs_it_Most_-_Access_to_RH_Supplies_in_Humanitarian_settings.pdf (1.2 MB)
- SRH_Supplies_in_Emergency_Response.pdf (2.1 MB)