Call for presentations!
12th June 2015
The deadline for submitting a presentation was July 3, 2015. Our organizing committing is reviewing all the submitted abstracts.
We should get back to you with the notification of the results by Friday 17, July. If you have questions related to this, please contact email@example.com
In anticipation of our meeting in Oslo, the Coalition is pleased to call for presentations (individual or panel). Presentations will be delivered in one of two parallel sessions:
- As we consider opportunities for reproductive health supplies in an evolving landscape, we want to shine the spotlight our Innovation Fund (IF) projects to which Norway among other donors contributes significantly. Our intention is to give IF grantees a platform to discuss their plans, progress, lessons learned and results.
- The second session will be focused on a broader set of critical supply-related issues that reflect ongoing work in general. Topics may span the RH supplies landscape, and we encourage organizations to think not only about presenting successes but lessons they have learned and issues about which they are passionate and want to share with others.
The applicants should plan for sessions of 40 minutes in length (20-25 minute presentation/panel with 15-20 minutes of questions and discussion).
Please send submissions including the following information to our secretariat e-mail address:
- Working title of presentation
- A short summary of the presentation or panel’s content
- Full names and titles of all presenters
- The name of the organization each presenter is affiliated to
- The name of one contact person per presentation including email address and telephone details
Categories: Sixteenth Meeting, Oslo 2015