SAP Digital Supply Chain Training and Certification
You can find a range of popular training and certification spanning SAP Digital Supply Chain:
- Supply Chain Planning: Connect your planning processes in an integrated supply chain planning system to improve lead times and service levels.
- Supply Chain Logistics: Speed up your logistics management to secure a responsive and agile supply chain.
- Manufacturing (PP): Gain new production efficiencies, and lower costs with SAP manufacturing software and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions.
- R&D / Engineering: Enable faster and better decisions on product design to meet highly variable and individualized customer requirements with SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM).
- Asset Management: Manage the entire lifecycle of your physical assets with enterprise asset management (EAM) software from SAP.
- Procurement (MM): Digitize and streamline all or parts of your procurement processes for greater compliance and control with lower costs and risks.
- Selling and Fulfillment (SD): Identify new business opportunities, boost your sales by connecting with qualified buyers, and simplify the purchase of non-sourced goods.
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM): Your company becomes more agile – gaining organizational alignment and excellence in financial and operational performance management.
Our logistics training courses are divided into the two areas SAP Digital Supply Chain and SAP Network and Spend Management.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Short (0-3 months)Language