Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
Our Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc provides in-depth knowledge of the major areas that underpin operations and supply chain.
You will improve your knowledge and understanding of how an integrated approach to operations management can impact on business performance.
You will learn how to advance the effectiveness and competitiveness of organisations. You will do this by applying the knowledge you develop in a thorough, systematic, informed and creative way.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- critically evaluate, synthesise and apply theories and concepts in operations and supply chain in a national and international context
- demonstrate analytical and evaluative skills in the application of operations and supply chain
- use reflective skills to enable you to become a lifelong learner and problem solver
- critically apply relevant theory and concepts to a range to complex, open-ended problems
- provide technical, commercial and managerial leadership
This course will shape your understanding of:
- quantitative analysis approaches in logistics, operations quality and supply chain management
- how the mainstream supply chain information systems work
- how information technology can improve the efficiency of supply chain management
As a student, you receive free membership to the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), free membership to the Intelligent Transport Society (ITS), and a discounted student membership to the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) allowing full access to their globally renowned library and research services (membership is compulsory).
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Master of ScienceDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language