Master's Degree in Supply Chain Engineering
Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
The general objective of this programme is to train highly trained engineering masters to analyze and propose improvements or solutions to specific problems related to the management, planning, design, administration, operation and evaluation of a Supply Chain.
At the end of the program, the graduate will be able to:
- Achieve efficient administration, design, planning and control of goods and services, optimizing the interaction between the multiple centers of generation of production and consumption resources.
- Support the senior management of companies and institutions in making decisions regarding problems within the context of Supply Chain management.
- Design, plan and control the goods distribution processes.
- Achieve the efficient operation of production plants with the design of supply chains, transportation and distribution systems.
- Provide solutions, duly analyzed, that allow the optimization of the processes that occur in the different stages of the Supply Chain.
- Know the main mathematical models and algorithms that are applied in decision-making in the different supply chains.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language