Master in Logistics and Supply Chain
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
The Master in Logistics and Supply Chain is a cutting-edge option to specialize in.
It is a comprehensive program that covers specific needs that both the business and government sectors currently have. It covers the internal and external Supply Chain process to satisfy the requirements of the markets from the suppliers to the delivery of the product to the client and contributes to the development of the business through strategies that reinforce its competitiveness and sustained development.
The Master's in Logistics and Supply Chain is recognized by the National Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT) within the National Quality Postgraduate Program ( PNPC ), for which the students accepted to the program can apply for a CONACYT scholarship (monthly maintenance ) to study as full-time students.
• Integration of the supply chain
• International logistics
• Seminar on logistics and supply chain *
• Inventories in the supply chain
• Supply chain aligned to demand
• Project in logistics and supply chain
• Information technologies in the supply chain
• Research seminar *
• Manufacturing systems in the supply chain
• Transportation systems
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Medium (3-12 months)Language