Global Supply Chain Management - MSc
City, University of London
The Global Supply Chain Management degree is for you if you want to learn about the latest thinking and business practices in global supply chain management generally. It is not suitable if you’re already very experienced and looking to specialise.
You must have a general interest in various supply chain processes including procurement, logistics and supply chain analytics.
You may hold a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or social sciences and either have a basic level of understanding of statistics or be up to the challenge of learning more about quantitative analysis.
This degree has been accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT,UK) and offers full exemption from the educational requirements for Chartered Membership.
On the Global Supply Chain Management master’s course, you will:
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of key supply chain subjects ranging from procurement and operations to supply chain analytics.
- Experience a range of international perspectives from your collaboration with peers from up to 20 countries.
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the internal and external factors affecting successful supply chain management.
- Formulate decisions in complex, interrelated areas of supply chain, finance, operations, management and strategy.
- Analyse international business trends that shape global supply chain thinking from businesses around the world.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Master of ScienceDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language