CMRP Procurement and Product Value Analysis Course
The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM)
This course discusses the processes and methods used for purchasing, including contract negotiations, contract terminology, key legal issues, and vendor management and evaluation. This course is also available as part of the CMRP bundle.
- Identify key components and documents used in the purchasing process.
- Explain product selection methods.
- Explain the contract negotiation process and roles.
- Explain key legal terms to potentially include on purchase orders and in contracts.
- Define key legal and ethical considerations.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United States of America
Short (0-3 months)Language
The Association for Health Care Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) offers 5 other training opportunities, including: