Bachelor of Science (Supply Chain Management)
University of Guyana
The University of Guyana (UG) was established on October 1, 1963 following assent being given to the University of Guyana Ordinance on April 18, 1963, by Governor, Sir Ralph Grey.
Entry requirements for this degree:
- A Degree from the University of Guyana or its equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least five (5) subjects at CXC/CSEC (General Proficiency), Grades I, II or III (grade III from 1998) / five (5) passes at GCE 'O' Level, grades A, B & C. Subjects must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Three (3) subjects at the GCE Advanced Level plus two (2) subjects at the CXC/CSEC General Proficiency / GCE Ordinary Level not obtained at Advanced Level. English Language and Mathematics must be among the subjects obtained.
- Ordinary Certificate in Business Studies from the Government Technical Institute (GTI) (Pass with Credit), plus three (3) subjects CXC/CSEC/GCE 'O' Level.
- Certificate in Industrial Relations and Management from the Institute of Distance & Continuing Education (IDCE), plus two (2) subjects CXC/CSEC/GCE 'O' Level.
- Mature student (26 years and over) plus four (4) subjects at CXC/CSEC/GCE 'O' Level, creditable work experience, together with a 'Pass' at the University of Guyana Entrance Examination (UGEE).
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Bachelor of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language