Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
The Bachelor of Science Supply Chain Management and Logistics offers its students expertise in all aspects of supply chain management, and enables them to specialize in a number of methods and techniques regarding the theoretical as well as the technical part of the industry. Students are able to study in depth all significant areas in supply chain management and develop the required understanding in order to be successful in this sector.
The objectives of the programme are the following:
- To identify the fundamental theories and concepts and methods that inform supply chain management within a variety of organisational settings and in a variety of disciplines.
- To demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of specialised areas pertaining to different supply chain functions.
- To display specialised technical, analytical and creative skills which are fundamental to problem solving and decision making.
- To apply knowledge in a variety of enterprise settings.
- To transfer and apply skills developed to a range of situations including the workplace and further study.
- To cultivate skills in problem identification, research design, data analysis and problem solving and exploit those skills to enhance innovation and facilitate process optimization.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Bachelor of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language