Supply Chain Game
The Supply Chain Game challenge has ended. Results and awards will be posted soon. Thank you for your patience and participation!
Healthy supply chains are vital for contraceptive commodities to reach the women and girls who need them most. Learn more about supply chains for a chance to win an online supply chain management course and get a Certificate of Achievement.
11th July 2018. The game will be live for three hours at this time: 14:00-17:00GMT / 16:00-19:00 NBO / 08:00-11:00 EST
Anywhere you are!
20 minutes, maximum, for you to access the knowledge the #SupplyChainGame offers.
How to create a profile:
- Go to www.health-games.org
- Select Registration Code. Enter Registration Code 1107
- Click on Create Account. Fill out your account details in particular Nickname, Email and Password.
- Click on Submit. Your nickname and password are now your login credentials for subsequent logins so please remember them!
How the game works:
- The Healthcare Supply Chain Management game is a multiple choice game that helps understand concepts of supply chain management, based on the Supply Chain Manager’s Handbook by John Snow, Inc.
- You have 40 seconds to answer each question.
- It is recommended that participants use the Play Along modality where the system will randomly divide participants into playing groups.
- Using the Jackpot will allow you to double your points for each question.
- Each gaming round consists of 6 questions. Questions might repeat in subsequent rounds for continuous learning.
What are you waiting for?