Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in International Shipping and Transport Logistics
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
International shipping and transport logistics management is an industry oriented programme with emphasis on practical skills, academic and professional knowledge necessary for employment in the maritime, shipping and logistics areas. While the primary focus is on the shipping and logistics industry, the transferable skills acquired in this programme will enable graduates to find employment in other businesses as well.
This programme equips you with
- A well-rounded business education with specialization in international shipping and logistics management
- Sound knowledge of maritime transport and logistics along with a broad perspective of international transport and trade as well as maritime organization and personnel management skills
- Transferable skills in relation to communication and presentation, leadership and teamwork, problem solving and effective use of information technology
- Graduates are granted full exemption from the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) (Logistics Stream) of The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong (CILTHK).
Graduates are also granted partial exemption from the qualifying examinations of the following professional bodies:
- The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS)
- Marine Department, The Government of the HKSAR – remission of sea services for the purpose of attempting the Class 3 Certificate of Competency (Deck Officer) examination
Graduates are also qualified to register as Associate Member of The Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK).
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- Hong Kong
Long (+12 months)Language
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University offers 4 other training opportunities, including: