International Master of Business Administration - Supply Chain Management
University of South Australia
Are you an early-career professional looking to progress your career in an international business context?
This degree will develop your knowledge of the global business environment and enable you to maximise your career development opportunities and employment prospects. You will benefit from a range of experience-based learning opportunities, including overseas study and business mentoring by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
Your studies will focus on international business strategy, international trade, global marketing and accounting for management – the knowledge you will need to accelerate your career as a business professional in an international context.
This degree comprises 16 courses and several electives. You will start with seven core courses common to all specialisations in the International MBA. Through these you will develop advanced skills and expertise in areas of international management including:
- the global business environment
- people leadership and performance
- economic principles for business
- issues in international trade
You will then move into your supply chain management specialisation studying areas such as global supply chain management, integrated logistics management, and managing sustainable value chains. You will also complete your study with a capstone course in strategy and ethics.
- A two-year MBA with a global focus that does not require previous work experience.
- Provides early-career professionals with advanced management knowledge and skills to excel in international business.
- Learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing and accounting for management.
- Strengthen your global perspective and network with opportunities for international exchange or overseas study.
- Be mentored by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
- Benefit from a range of flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Engage with industry and apply your expertise in areas such as logistics management, operations management and global supply chain management.
- Explore networks and processes and understand global benchmarks in industry through curriculum designed from a strategic management perspective.
- Qualify for Advanced Standing for previous qualifications and complete your degree in just 1.5 years.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Management1.
- UniSA Business is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide2 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- UniSA is ranked in the World Top 150 in Business and Economics3.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language
University of South Australia offers 2 other training opportunities, including: