Graduate Certificate in Business Information and Logistics Management
The University of Western Australia
The Graduate Certificate in Business Information and Logistics Management is designed to equip you with foundational knowledge in the field and can serve as an entry pathway to the Master of Business Information and Logistics Management.
Why study this course?
- Apply artificial intelligence and optimisation programs to real business problems. gain opportunities to learn about strategic governance of information resources and supply chain management.
- The course meets the growing need for professionals that can span business, data analysis and technology.
- All students may elect to take on an industry placement or industry project unit to advance their practical experience.
You'll learn to
- Critically analyse, synthesise and communicate knowledge and be able to provide solutions to complex problems related to business processes, operational logistics and supply chains.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately in relation to complex problems/issues in in Business Information Management and Logistics Management to a variety of audiences.
- Build your skills in project management, and focus on improving quality, workflow management, processes and systems. Undertaking postgraduate studies in Business Information and Logistics Management (BILM) will develop your ability to work with senior management and IT teams to improve operations, and improve your capacity to oversee a portfolio of strategic projects.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Medium (3-12 months)Language