New webinars on menstrual health, mifepristone, supply chain efficiency and more…
22nd August 2019
Five new webinars have been added last month to our video hub, with subjects ranging from menstrual health in humanitarian setttings to supply chain maturity models. See the full list below:
- An Unavoidable Issue: Menstrual Health Supply Needs in Humanitarian Contexts includes reports from UNFPA, AFRIpads (a manufacturer of reusable cloth pads) and WoMena Uganda.
- Increasing access to mifepristone: Paving the path for registration and commercialization for additional indications shares findings from Gynuity's Innovation Fund-supported assessment of mifepristone registration efforts for clinical indications.
- Improving supply chain efficiency: A rapid tool for estimating costs and testing new supply chain designs An Excel-based modeling tool developed by the William Davidson Institute and VillageReach to help RH program leaders quickly estimate their supply chain costs and evaluate different scenarios for improving supply chain efficiency.
- Deep Dive Into GHSC-PSM's Supply Chain Information System Maturity Model takes an in-depth look at GHSC-PSM’s Supply Chain Information System Maturity Model (SCISMM), a rapid assessment tool to assess maturity levels of information systems supporting public health supply chain.
- Avibela™ - 52mg Levonorgestrel IUD (in Spanish) looks at Medicine360’s Avibela™, a 52mg Levonorgestrel IUS and its introduction into low- and middle- income countries.