Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla
This programme trains professionals with a service attitude who are capable of evaluating and improving the behavior of the Logistics Processes throughout the Supply Chain under the premises of analysis, continuous improvement and directive vision, through the application of optimization methods and models , simulation of industrial engineering systems and economic-administrative sciences, in order to design, develop and implement projects that provide solutions to logistics problems in different productive organizations.
The graduate will be able to:
- Identify and master fundamental knowledge about Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Distinguish areas of opportunity in complex environments.
- Examines the strategies of planning, design, operation and evaluation of the Supply Chain Management.
- Recognizes methodologies and methods to optimize resources in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Improves Logistics processes in the Supply Chain.
- Designs distribution networks considering Reverse Logistics and estimates inventory levels to achieve greater efficiency in the Supply Chain.
- Formulate Business strategies involving a series of linked activities, ranging from the supply of raw materials, transformation of the product to its distribution.
- Optimize resources using methodologies, methods and new paradigms for Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language
Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla offers 2 other training opportunities, including: