Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Michigan State University
Michigan State’s Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics teaches you how to reduce costs across the supply chain, driving operational excellence throughout all levels. The program provides the insight of leading global research faculty, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as valuable networking opportunities. From this wealth of information and expertise, you’ll gain an integrated perspective of procurement, operations and logistics. You’ll also learn how to develop, execute and manage a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategy.
In today’s complex global business world, an organization’s overall success boils down to the efficiency and effectiveness of its supply chain. Competitive strength relies both on a firm’s products and the processes that provide products to customers. Effective supply chain management (SCM) enhances productivity and performance with the strategic combination of people, systems and technology to successfully compete in the global marketplace. Each online certificate program provides you with tools and techniques from experienced supply chain faculty and explores global trends and contemporary issues affecting, and affected by, supply chain management.
This professional development series gives you the skills and knowledge to:
- Successfully integrate procurement, operations and logistics management
- Implement the best supply chain design for your organization
- Achieve effective and efficient logistical operations through your market distribution strategy development, implementation and management
- Analyze types of power and resolve conflict in your channels
- Evaluate and select the appropriate channel structure(s) based on cost and profitability
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United States of America
Medium (3-12 months)Language
Michigan State University offers 3 other training opportunities, including: