Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
By earning the CLTD designation, you join a network of professionals in logistics, transportation and distribution who are dedicated to reducing their industry’s impact while providing new, innovative solutions.
Your APICS Certification preparation begins with the APICS learning systems. The CLTD 2020 Learning System is broken in to nine modules.
- Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
- Module 2: Logistics Network Design
- Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
- Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Module 5: Order Management
- Module 6: Inventory Management
- Module 7: Warehouse Management
- Module 8: Transportation
- Module 9: Global Logistics
The APICS Learning System is a comprehensive program with access to print and digital material, interactive learning activities, quizzes, flashcards and downloadable content so you can study anywhere. The curriculum is drawn from the APICS Exam Content Manual (ECM) and organizes information from over 230 references.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Medium (3-12 months)Language
Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) offers 3 other training opportunities, including: