Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
The APICS CSCP Certification arms you with end-to-end supply chain knowledge to help you and your business remain competitive in today’s economy. Boost your confidence in supply chain management and master the skills needed to bring new ideas to suppliers, plants, and distributors while improving customer satisfaction.
To be eligible to take the APICS CSCP exam, you must have at least one of the following:
- Three years of business experience
- A bachelor’s degree or an international equivalent
- An active CPIM, CPIM-F, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CPSM, CTL or CLTD certification
Your APICS Certification preparation begins with the APICS learning system:
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
To maintain your CSCP designation you must submit a certification maintenance application every five years.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Short (0-3 months)Language
Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) offers 3 other training opportunities, including: