RH Innovations – Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative
The Organization Rise Up advances health, education, and equity by enabling girls, youth, and women to transform their own lives, communities, and countries. Rise Up collaborated with the Packard Foundation to launch the Youth Champions Initiative, which invests in visionary young people and enables them to lead the sexual and reproductive health rights and justice movement in their country. From India, Ethiopia, Pakistan, and the US, these young leaders participate in an Incubator program focused on leadership, technology, advocacy, and innovation in the field of sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice. Rise Up provides the Youth Champions with resources, networks, seed funding, and support to launch innovative strategies that improve youth sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice in their communities.
This webinar organized by the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition’s Youth Caucus, will explain the innovative program model of the Youth Champions Initiative and will give three Champions the opportunity to showcase their work in Pakistan, Ethiopia, and the United States.
- Rise UP - Denise Raquel Dunning (1.02 MB)
- CREATE: A Cascade Training Approach to Enhance Peoples’ Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice to Address Adolescents’ Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) Issues - Neelam Moiz (614 kB)
- Interactive School Mini -Media Talk Show for SRHR - Firehiwot Kassa Mohammed (1.28 MB)
- Plan B Nola - Marlo Barrera (140 kB)
- The Packard Foundation engagement with YCI - Amy Iftekhar (193 kB)