Ph.D. Operations and Supply Chain Management
Texas A&M University
The Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program is rated as one of the top programs in the nation and offers a number of unique features and benefits:
- Systems perspective: The doctoral program has a strong systems point of view and stresses the interrelations of the functional business areas and the importance of effective decision making.
- Emphasis on problem-solving: The program strives to develop professionals who are well grounded in their discipline’s underlying theories and have refined problem-solving capabilities.
- Diverse learning opportunities: Our students explore their discipline through numerous learning opportunities including coursework, in-class experiences, projects with industry, and teaching. Most learning is accomplished through joint research with faculty members and involves an extensive mentoring process.
- Commitment to quality research: Our program challenges students to develop advanced competencies for conducting quality research, directing research of others and communicating research findings through teaching, seminars, conference presentations and writing.
- Research based in practice: Our program provides students with comprehensive knowledge of business concepts and practices in operations and supply chain management that supports their teaching and publishing in top academic journals.
- Preparation for research-based careers: Our program prepares candidates for research and teaching positions in academia.
The prerequisites for entry into the Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program include a baccalaureate degree in a related discipline (Business, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.) and the equivalent to the undergraduate course work listed below (numbers in parenthesis are the corresponding Texas A&M University undergraduate courses).
The Mays Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program offers a number of unique features and benefits:
- The program’s rigorous coursework and stimulating academic environment offer a rewarding experience for students.
- The low student-to-faculty ratio gives students significant one-on-one attention from faculty who are internationally recognized scholars in supply chain management.
- Students receive generous stipends during the program, their tuition is waived and they receive computing resources and funding for research and travel.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United States of America
Long (+12 months)Language
Texas A&M University offers 2 other training opportunities, including: