MA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Both Regular and Continuing Education)
Addis Ababa University
The program is generally designed to produce well qualified, competent, responsible and ethical logisticians and supply chain management experts who will work in public, business, and non-governmental organizations. Specifically, the program is designed:
- To produce academically qualified and competent graduates with updated knowledge in the field of logistics and supply management;
- Enable students to develop production planning and scheduling;
- To produce qualified individuals who can design, plan, and manage supply chain operations;
- To produce professionals who can strategically coordinate activities of production, inventory, purchasing, transportation, and warehousing with in a particular company and across businesses within the supply chain;
- To enable students to handle both domestic and foreign purchasing;
- To equip learners with the basic principles and procedures of banking and customs clearance activities;
- To produce qualified professionals who can effectively design transportation system;
- To produce professionals who can manage store operations and design and implement inventory control systems; lead negotiation team; and
- To advance knowledge of logistics and supply chain management through research.
The College has mainly the mission of supplying highly qualified professionals to the government, academic, private and civil society organizations in main streams that include Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, Public Administration and Commerce. Moreover, the College endeavors to foster the culture of research among the academic and business universe to alleviate practical and foreseeable problems of the business community in particular and the general public at large.
To meet the commitments mentioned above, the College is running various undergraduate and post-graduate programs (MA, MSC and PhD) and is committed to promotion and mainstreaming of research culture.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language