Biggest online reference library on RH supplies now newly improved!
30th August 2012
A key Coalition tool, the Supplies Information Database (SID), is now even bigger and better than ever. Now find publications on reproductive health supplies, published since 1980, in this one-of-a-kind online reference library. SID has more than 7000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country, regional and global levels.
• Keyword searches pull up records spanning more than three decades, from more than 230 countries and territories
• There is new functionality allowing refined searches by title, author, and/or category
• New searchable fields include keywords relating to maternal health commodities
• SID now also hosts resources from the Coalition’s Advocacy Tool Kit
• The database houses more than 20 key collections of publications, including all Innovation Fund final reports
For more than five years, SID has been a valuable resource for supply chain managers, researchers, procurers, donors, and governments. This functional repository of global knowledge was originally developed by John Snow, Inc., with funding from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
SID is updated on an ongoing basis; we depend on you to keep SID up-to-date. Please send new articles, either as hyperlinks or PDFs, to firstname.lastname@example.org.