E-commerce for Reproductive Health Supplies: Family Planning in the Digital Age
Where will you and the broader community be getting your family planning in five years? Customers around the world are connecting to the internet and finding a world of products and services available at their fingertips. Given this phenomenal growth, reproductive health (RH) supplies and information have also become more available online, giving customers new channels to obtain these essential products and services. Join the Institute for Reproductive Health, Georgetown University (IRH) and partners for a webinar to discuss alternative routes to accessing RH supplies in the digital age.
- Nicki Ashcroft, Institute for Reproductive Health, GU
- Sophia DeLevie-Orey, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition
- Victoria Jennings, Institute for Reproductive Health, GU
- Jennifer John, Independent Consultant
- Nanjira Sambuli, iHub Kenya
- Mini Thakur, Kaarak Enterprise Development Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Heidi van Hoof, Rutgers, Universal Access to Female Condoms Joint Programme (UAFC)
- Elizabeth Westley, International Consortium for Emergency Contraception (Management Sciences for Health)
- Leslie Heyer, Cycle Technologies