Imagining the future of women’s contraception: Results from the CT Innovation Lab Workshops in Kenya and India
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition’s New and Underutilized RH Technologies Caucus is pleased to host a webinar showcasing work conducted by a multidisciplinary team represented by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, FHI 360, Quicksand Design, and independent consultants. The team will share results from the data collection and innovation workshops conducted in Kenya and India. We will hear about their work focused on leveraging human-centered design methodologies to drive insight and empathy-based ideation for generating new product ideas in women’s contraceptive technology. Presenters will be sharing their approach and methodologies, insights gained from field research including 300+ users, providers, and other key stakeholders, and some examples of the resulting concepts that were developed at the workshops.
- Betsy Tolley, Director, Behavioral, Epidemiological & Clinical Sciences, FHI 360
- Babitha George, Director, Quicksand Design Studio
- Anna Lawton, Research Associate, Behavioral, Epidemiological & Clinical Sciences, FHI 360
- Neha Singh, Director, Quicksand Design Studio
- Heather Vahdat, Associate Director, Contraceptive Technology Innovation Department, FHI 360