Training of Trainers
|Course name||Training of Trainers|
|Contact information|| |
0033 4 72 89 74 71 (afternoons only)
|Course objective|| |
To provide participants with the appropriate methods and tools to develop, facilitate, monitor and evaluate training activities.
- Enunciate the principles of adult learning and apply them to the design and implementation of a training session,
- Conduct an assessment of training needs and define objectives,
- Design a training session,
- Construct a lesson plan,
- Select and develop appropriate training materials,
- Employ a range of training presentation skills,
- Develop different types of training evaluation forms,
- Analyze one’s practice and that of others in order to engage in a continuous learning dynamic.
|General course topics||One logistics function in great detail|
|Focus commodity||Not indicated|
|Incentives description|| |
|Logistics Topics Coverage % (estimate)||100|
|Pre-requisites description|| |
Please contact the course host for this information.
|Discount description|| |
|Course included in analysis||No|