RFx Strategies and Applications
Institute for Supply Management
Sourcing strategies are based on requirement clarity. Determining the appropriate mechanism to obtain supplier capabilities drives an effective and efficient outcome. As a supply management professional, supplier responses can be confusing. In this ISM sourcing course, you’ll learn how to apply evaluation tools to select the best option. Upon completing the course, you’ll understand how to align the appropriate mechanism to a supplier portfolio and leverage online capabilities to streamline procurement.
- Learn a proven RFx process.
- Explore the basic sequence, goals and benefits of using a proven process for qualifying suppliers.
- Learn to evaluate and select the right RFx tool for each situation.
- Understand how to use different RFx tools based on needs.
- Use a structured process and proven tools to compare options and select the best supplier for the job.
- Learn about eAuctions to source suppliers as an alternative to the RFx process.
- Discover how the eAuction approach works and when it works best.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Short (0-3 months)Language