PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla
This programme trains researchers with an attitude of service towards society who are capable of carrying out projects that evaluate and improve the behavior of the Logistics Processes throughout the Supply Chain, through the application of optimization methods and models, simulation of systems in the areas of industrial engineering and economic-administrative sciences, in order to generate, contribute and apply new knowledge to the cultural heritage through scientific articles that contain proposals for solutions to highly complex logistical problems.
The graduate will be able to:
- Analyze the management of ethical leadership based on values.
- Recognizes methodologies and methods to optimize resources in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Applies planning, design, operation and evaluation strategies on the Supply Chain Management.
- Apply improvements in the Logistics processes in the Supply Chain.
- Formulate business strategies from the supply of raw materials, transformation of the product to its distribution.
- Prepares, directs and manages research projects in different sectors.
- Prepares and publishes popular and scientific articles.
- Generate and apply new knowledge looking for its significance.
- Use the policies and rules for respecting copyrights in written works.
- Visualize the behavior of the Supply Chain holistically.
- It recognizes the characteristics of the different existing scientific publications.
- Mathematically models complex logistics systems and processes.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language