Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Certification Training Course
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management empowers employees and organizations with the ability to obtain a unified view of inventory, warehouse, manufacturing, service, and logistics with predictive analytics that turn data into insights to support better strategic decisions.
A Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Upon Completion of Course, you will accomplish following:
- To configure the components of inventory of supply chain management
- Usage of inventory journals
- Usage inventory reports
- Creation and usage of products and product masters
- Creating (BOM) Bill Of Materials
- Process to configure and perform the procure to purchase process
- Configuration of vendor collaborations
- Knowledge to configure and perform the purchase to pay process
- Configuration and usage of agreements
- Knowledge to configure and to use the order to cash process
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Short (0-3 months)Language