Master of Science in International Shipping and Transport Logistics (Full-time Stream)
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
This programme is designed for holders of a bachelor’s degree who aspire to develop a career in the Hong Kong maritime and logistics in industries.
Most classes are scheduled on weekday evenings.
This is a specialist academic programme with a multi-disciplinary curriculum.
Students learn through lectures, seminars, presentations, case studies and industrial visits.
The MSc in International Shipping and Transport Logistics (Full-time Stream) aims to:
- provide up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of shipping and logistics vital for the continued development of the industry and Hong Kong;
- develop capabilities to tackle complex multi-disciplinary problems through covering a host of topics such as logistics, economics, finance, management, law, insurance, marketing, IT applications and China practices;
- nurture good practice and sound professional judgment by drawing upon the experience of practicing professionals;
- develop the critical and analytical approach necessary to become a good decision maker; and
- prepare graduates for future advancement in the profession through self-development.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- Hong Kong
Master of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University offers 4 other training opportunities, including:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in International Shipping and Transport Logistics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Global Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science / Postgraduate Diploma in Global Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Industrial Logistics Systems