Master in Supply Chain Management (tricontinent)
Kühne Logistics University
This unique Master in Global Supply Chain Management degree program approaches supply chain management from an integrative perspective that includes economics, operations, logistics, risk management, leadership, and IT. This truly global program takes place on three continents. Students will spend the first semester in Hamburg (Germany), the second semester in Shanghai (China), and the third semester in Knoxville (Tennessee, US). The final semester is dedicated to an internship and master’s thesis. Students have the possibility to do a double degree in cooperation with the Tongji University.
When we say “global supply chain management,” we mean it! This degree program will give you the unique chance to experience supply chain management from the perspective of the world’s three largest economies.
Take your career network to the next level.
Throughout the program, students from all three of the partner universities will be in one integrated class. This puts you in a network spanning the globe and the supply chain business that will fuel your future career.
Learn from the best to become the best.
The three partner universities all have an international student body, outstanding faculty, an intimate learning environment, and extensive corporate ties. They belong to the leading academic institutions for logistics and supply chain management in their respective regions. Learning from the best will give you a competitive edge in the job market and advance your career.
The MSc in Global Supply Chain Management (Tricontinent) is a cooperative program from Kühne Logistics University, the University of Tennessee, and Tongji University.
Courses at Kühne Logistics University
- Applied Research Methods
- Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Conducting Business in Europe
- Economics of Business Strategy
- German (different levels)
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Maritime Logistics and Port Management
- Strategic Issues in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management Simulation
- Transportation and Distribution
Courses at Tongji University
- Applied Statistics
- Operations Research
- Management Information System
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management based on Chinese Cases
- Conducting Business in China
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Courses at the University of Tennessee
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Supply and Cost Management
- Innovation and Risk Management
- Distribution, Logistic, and Network Management
- Integrated Global Supply Chain Management
- Conducting Business in the United States
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Master of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language