Managing Global Supply Chains (OPS&IS)
University of Sussex
You explore the global dimensions associated with managing supply chains and examine topics including:
- the emergence of global business
- the nature and structure of global supply chain management
- the supplier selection process
- supply chain governance
- outsourcing and offshoring
- the emerging issues of supply chain sustainability and ethics.
- Contact hours and workload
This module is approximately 150 hours of work. This breaks down into about 33 hours of contact time and about 117 hours of independent study. The University may make minor variations to the contact hours for operational reasons, including timetabling requirements.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Short (0-3 months)Language