Logistics with Supply Chain Management Bachelor of Science
With skills, knowledge and experience in logistics and the workings of the supply chain, you’ll be ready to launch an exciting career in an industry where your skills are in high demand.
During your time at Aston, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of supply chain management and logistics, and everything that happens to ensure that companies can satisfy their customers' needs and wants.
You’ll develop the techniques used to make these processes work effectively, in order to meet strategic objectives such as minimum cost, maximum service level and shorter cycle times.
You’ll learn how to use the software tools and packages that are used in logistics businesses across the country, building your analytical and supply chain design skills. Our programme focuses on practical, real-life applications to develop a range of key employability skills including problem-solving, good communication with others, data analysis and organisation skills. All these skills are highly transferable, regardless of the career path you choose on graduation.
Students on this course could leave Aston with an honours degree, a guaranteed job and a year of professional experience - you'll be several steps ahead of many other graduates!
- Study and Research Skills
- Building Professional Relationships
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Transport and Engineering Economics
- Law for Engineers
- Introduction to Business for Logistics
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Facilities and Systems
- Operations and Process Management
- Air and Maritime Transport
- Land Transport
- Quantitative Tools for Supply Chain Planning
- Managing Engineering Projects
- Service Marketing
- Purchasing Principles for International Supply Chains
- Final Year Project
- Leadership and Human Resource Management
- International Trade Law
- Supply Chain and Procurement Strategy
- Strategic Management and Finance
- Contemporary Issues in Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Planning
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT). With additional professional experience after graduation, you will be eligible for Chartered Fellow Membership (FCILT).
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Bachelor of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language
Aston University offers 4 other training opportunities, including: