Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Instituto Peruano de Logística Aplicada
At the end of each module of your degree, you will obtain a progressive modular certificate that will allow you to validate your knowledge and will enable you to work on the certification mention.
- Introduction to supply chain management and logistics processes.
- Management fundamentals.
- Accounting fundamentals.
- Mathematics I: Basic mathematics, logic and functions.
- English I: Fundamentals of English.
- Communication and work writing.
- Critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Digital productivity.
- Design of warehouses, distribution centers and transport networks.
- Management of warehouses and distribution centers.
- Costs and budgets I.
- Mathematics II: Statistics and probabilities.
- English II: Fundamentals of English.
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Technology and logistics.
- Purchasing and supplier planning.
- Inventory planning and management.
- Quantitative method for optimization of the supply chain.
- ICT in logistics.
- English III: English for work.
- Environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Process design and optimization.
- Supply chain planning I.
- Costs and budgets II.
- English IV: English for work.
- High impact professional presentation.
- Project I.
- International logistics.
- Proyect Management.
- Planning of the supply chain II.
- English V: English for business.
- Organization and constitution of companies.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language