Logistics and Supply Chain Engineering Program
Universidad de las Américas Puebla
As a graduate in Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain, you will design and operate logistics networks efficiently, through the application and management of emerging technologies in location, acquisition, material handling, storage, packaging and distribution of products and services, to improve the supply chain activities, logistics performance of organizations and customer service.
Upon completion of your educational program, in addition to your professional bachelor's degree, you will obtain your bachelor's diploma , with which your studies will be recognized throughout the world.
A graduate will be able to:
- Identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems applying the principles of basic science and engineering.
- Apply, analyze and synthesize engineering design processes that result in projects that meet specified needs.
- Develop and conduct adequate experimentation; analyze and interpret data and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- Communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Recognize their ethical and professional responsibilities in situations relevant to engineering and make informed judgments that consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and social contexts.
- Recognize the ongoing need for additional knowledge and have the ability to locate, evaluate, integrate and apply this knowledge appropriately.
- Work effectively in teams that set goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, and analyze risks and uncertainties.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language