Logistics and International Trade
Universidad Centroamericana de Ciencias Empresariales
The Logistics and International Trade Engineer deals with the supply and management of raw materials and inputs, as well as the distribution of products or services, taking charge of issues such as transportation, inventory maintenance, order processing, purchases, production, packaging, storage of products and information.
You will be able to design strategic solutions for sectors as globalized as logistics and transport, based on efficient planning and management, mastering the functions of the value and supply chain until reaching the end customer, all supported by information systems and technologies.
- Production planning, scheduling and control of the logistics system and supply chains of the corporation or economic business unit.
- Quality Systems Assurance.
- Human Talent Management.
- Management of transport, storage, management and control of inventories of raw materials, intermediate and final products.
- Assurance of supply, national and international distribution, reverse logistics.
- Preparation of budgets, cost analysis, administration of material and financial resources.
- Analysis of Suppliers and Services according to company procedures.
- Management of Logistics Information Systems
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language