Global Supply Chain Management MSc
University of Leeds
In today’s global marketplace organisations increasingly depend on effective supply chains to remain competitive. Managing global operations, logistics and supply chains is a crucial business function to ensure the timely movement of inventory around the globe.
This Masters degree, designed for recent graduates and early career supply chain professionals, combines the latest thinking and developments in management, international business and supply chain management. You will develop a critical insight into how organisations operate in the global environment.
Your modules will equip you with an understanding of advanced theories and the practical methods needed to analyse emerging issues in global supply chains, alongside developing your professional skills.
You’ll be taught by internationally recognised academics and business practitioners, providing hands-on, analytics and problem-solving skills.
This course will introduce you to the key aspects of supply chain management and place them in a wider business context. The modules lay the foundations that will allow you to expand your knowledge in supply chain management, international business and management studies.
- You'll focus on the problem-solving element of operations and supply chain management, and at the same time gain an awareness of key theories in international business, supply chain management and management studies.
- You'll also develop practical techniques and a critical awareness of managing global logistics and procurement. You’ll explore digital transformation management and take further modules designed to build your professional skills.
- All of these aspects of your studies come together in your dissertation, in which you’ll conduct research on a topic of your choice in depth to demonstrate your knowledge and skills.
You’ll take 9 compulsory modules including your dissertation:
- Managing Global Logistics and Supply Chains
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Commercial and Professional Skills
- International Purchasing and Supply Management
- Digital Transformation Management
- Research Design and Analysis
- Managing for Innovation
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Master of ScienceDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language