Executive Program in Supply and Logistics
Universidad ORT Uruguay
Integrated logistics management is of increasing strategic importance both locally, regionally and internationally, and is a powerful competitive weapon to achieve the objectives of organizations. The Executive Program in Supply and Logistics aims at developing the participant's strategic and operational capacities in the areas of supply chain ( supply chain ), business and international logistics and inventory management, as well as the effective use of management indicators and of state-of-the-art information systems for more sophisticated strategic decision making.
The program seeks that the participant acquires the knowledge, tools and analysis, design and implementation skills necessary to maximize efficiency and minimize risk in the logistics and supply chain management of their organization in an orderly, practical and financially competitive manner.
- Being able to design, interpret and analyze the interrelation and functions of the integral links of a supply chain, optimizing costs and minimizing risks.
- Analyze and manage the supply chains of your organization according to good practices and global benchmarks , which the participant is able to detect, diagnose and implement.
- Develop business logistics tools and capabilities for the selection and implementation of state-of-the-art information systems, material movement systems, storage, operating procedures and modes of transport, which optimize internal and external movements of goods and services.
- View logistics costs as a strategic decision tool.
- Know how to formulate and evaluate effective indicators as analytical support for cost strategy, decision making and management control.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Certificate in Supply Chains and LogisticsDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language