Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Empower School of Health
The course prepares the participants for the world of procurement and supply chain of healthcare products. It provides an overview of PSM topics and issues including the role of government policies, donors, manufacturers, procurement agents, and more. The course is targeted at health professionals in public health programs (donors, government, NGOs, civil society, academia) and people interested in understanding issues on supply chain/logistics.
The course is structured to address one topic area per month, starting with a module on introduction to PSM and ending with PSM support functions and systems. For the subsequent month, the candidate will work on a ‘problem-solution’ related Case Study linked to their own organization or country.
There is also a Module addressed as Leadership in Global Health. The goal of this module is to impart better knowledge of Leadership and its fundamentals.
The training consists of the following modules:
- 1. Introduction to Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- 2. Public Health Commodities
- 3. Global Health Procurement
- 4. Storage & Distribution
- 5. PSM Support Functions & Systems
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Medium (3-12 months)Language
Empower School of Health offers 5 other training opportunities, including:
- Diploma of advanced studies in supply chain management and public procurement
- Online Post Graduate Diploma in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement in Public Health
- Product Selection and Technical Specifications for Public Health in PSM
- Quantification & Forecasting in Public Health