CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply takes you all the way on your professional journey to becoming MCIPS. Based on the professional level of CIPS Global Standard, this qualification builds on the knowledge and skills learned at the CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
You are required to complete four core modules then select three elective modules. Modules can be worth 6 or 12 credits.
This is not an entry level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
This qualification will help you make a real impact in your career. It is recognised by employers world-wide for producing competent and confident procurement and supply professionals, capable of guiding and leading their organisations to sustainable success. Your learning will focus on:
- Delivering effective and efficient procurement and supply strategies that enhance an organisation's prospects for long-term financial stability and longer-term success
- Development, configuration and implementation of global commercial strategy to achieve competitive advantage
- Evaluating the influence of strategic supply chain management and assessing the methods that are available to measure, improve and optimise supply chain performance
- Analysing the changing needs of the profession, looking ahead to consider future strategic challenges
Typical job titles:
- Senior procurement manager
- Senior category manager
- Supply chain manager
- Head of logisitics and operations manager
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Medium (3-12 months)Language
Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) offers 4 other training opportunities, including: