Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
Management College of Southern Africa
The Supply Chain Management Degree is designed to give candidates specialist knowledge within the growing field of supply chain management.
The Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management degree is a dynamic programme designed to give candidates specialist knowledge within the growing field of supply chain management. A well-implemented supply chain management system has been identified as a key tool in the success of today’s leading businesses.
A supply chain management qualification involves the coordination, production, shipment, and delivery of goods from the point of production to the point of consumption. Students enrolled in the programme will be exposed to the learning areas of operations, supply chain management, logistics, and purchasing. Students will obtain in-depth knowledge in the field of supply chain management.
Upon successful completion of the Supply Chain Management Degree, the student should be able to:
- An understanding of the key concepts in supply chain management, logistics, operations, and purchasing.
- The ability to develop and implement strategic supply chain plans.
- The skills and knowledge to analyse the performance of supply chain partners and develop methods to improve supply chain performance.
- The ability to analyse and interpret information to facilitate strategy formulation and decision making in supply chain management.
- Be able to apply and integrate knowledge to solve complex supply chain problems.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- South Africa
Bachelor of CommerceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language