Bachelor of Business - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
University of South Australia
Logistics and supply chain management involves storing and managing the flow of goods and services from the point of origin to the consumer - a critical process for many businesses. It can encompass warehousing, monitoring inventory, purchasing, transport and distribution.
In this degree you will learn to manage the flow of goods and services from point of origin to consumer, focusing on the complex system of global supply that delivers products to your doorstep or local retailer.
As a graduate, you will be an innovator – able to recognise the need for change in the supply chain, in both local and international markets. Employers seek graduates who can apply theory to real industry challenges. During your degree you can receive mentoring, and complete career-focused electives and internships in industry.
The degree starts with core courses in business. These will give you a solid grasp of business fundamentals such as economics, accounting and business intelligence.
You will then study specialist courses in areas such as:
- Integrated supply chain management
- Procurement for strategic advantage
- International management ethics and values
You can also gain valuable insight and career skills with advanced career-focused electives and internships in industry.
- Study at the No.1 university in South Australia for graduate careers in Business and Management.
- Specialise in the management of complex systems for global product and service supply in both the digital and physical marketplaces.
- Learn to manage the flow of goods and services from point of origin to consumer.
- Gain knowledge in operations, warehousing, inventory, purchasing, transport and distribution.
- Add a 1-year master’s degree to your studies with our 3+1 Pathway to Masters package, and complete an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in just four years.
- Develop sophisticated supply chain skills to create and manage an efficient flow of goods and services, to minimise wastage and maximise profit.
- Study advanced courses in integrated supply chain management, procurement for strategic advantage, and international management ethics and values.
- Tailor your studies through a wide range of electives, an industry placement or overseas exchange.
- Add a second qualification to your studies with a business combined degree, and explore how you can expand your expertise in two fields.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Business.
- UniSA Business is in the top one per cent worldwide and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- Benefit from flexible study options to suit your needs.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Bachelor of BusinessDuration
Long (+12 months)Language
University of South Australia offers 2 other training opportunities, including: