APCIS Trainings and Certifications (CLTD, CPIM, CSCP)
Optimum Learning Technologies
The Procurement & Logistics Academy partners with global centres of excellence in procurement and supply chain management.
- The Chartered Institute for Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- The Professional Body for Supply Chain in South Africa (SAPICS)
- The Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM and APICS)
Our students come from a range of sectors including Manufacturing, Logistics and State Owned Enterprises. Prominent customers include: Tiger Brands, Pioneer Foods, Freddy Hirsch, Toyota, DSV, Kimberly Clark, Engen and Gauteng Government.
We recognise that students are ambitious individuals who want to earn a qualification that will enhance their career prospects. They are typically employed in demanding positions and want to work with a provider who can help them navigate through the curriculum, understand the theory in a practical and South African context and prepare them for the examinations.
We have an extensive network of facilitators across South Africa with:
- Practical experience
- A passion for educating and passing on knowledge
- Professional qualifications
- Cutting edge appreciation of the latest trends and technologies
The Procurement & Logistics Academy is a national training provider with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
The Procurement & Logistics Academy has a level 4 B-BBEE rating.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- South Africa
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Medium (3-12 months)Language