Supply Chain Principles
Georgia Institute of Technology
The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's top research universities, distinguished by its commitment to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
Georgia Tech's campus occupies 400 acres in the heart of the city of Atlanta, where more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students receive a focused, technologically based education.
This course will provide a solid understanding of what a supply chain is all about. The course:
- Provides an introduction to Supply Chain
- Leverages graphics to promote the Integrated Supply Chain model
- Emphasizes understanding the Extended Supply Chain
- Presents a holistic approach – Incorporating People, Process, and Technology
- Calls-out industry-specific supply chain
- Leverages discussions, videos, quizzes, and questions for consideration
- Provides awareness of career path opportunities
- Presents emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain
And given that at GT we are focused on developing what’s next in the world, we include Discussion of emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain. There is very little math involved in this course – so don’t worry at all about your math skills.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Short (0-3 months)Language