Strategic Planning for Supply Management
Institute for Supply Management
Strategic planning may seem impossible when you are fighting fires every day. However, without strategic plans, you will never get ahead of the flood of work. This ISM supply management course will enable you to improve your strategic planning and engage with stakeholders on a different level — helping you prevent fires before they start. You’ll gain fundamental supply chain strategy skills to position you for success in your career.
- Understand the purpose and function of strategic plans.
- Learn how they are important for communicating supply chain’s vision to leadership and stakeholders.
- Learn to create a short, memorable statement to maintain priorities and focus.
- Learn how strategic plans can keep us working on the most important things and save us from the tyranny of the urgent.
Execute and Update:
- Learn how to reference, leverage, execute and update the strategic plan for success.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Short (0-3 months)Language